Investor Relations Associate / Senior Associate
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the preparation of written materials such as press releases, annual shareholder letters, earnings releases, conference call scripts, investor presentations, and corporate factsheets, among other materials for analyst and investor audiences.
- Prepare and disseminate quarterly market reports to management, which include institutional activity, trading and price performance, shareholder ownership, short interest, analyst coverage, recommendations and rating.
- Update investor presentation in coordination with conference participation.
- Respond to and manage day-to-day inbound investor inquiries.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive buy-side database and investor call log.
- Coordinate conferences and non-deal roadshows (NDR’s) with sell-side analysts.
- Handle logistics of non-deal roadshows, conference participation, investor targeting and marketing and manage 1-on-1 conference schedules.
- Assist in the preparation of investor marketing feedback reports.
- Analyze and prepare daily research and peer tracking summaries.
- Assist in the development of perception studies.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (business/finance, accounting and economics majors preferred)
- Prior work experience (3-5 years), preferably public accounting in a Big 4, financial services, consulting or investor relations
- Self-starter with superb organizational skills; able to execute on projects / strategies with minimal oversight
- Very strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Working knowledge of the financial and investment markets
- Prior experience with financial databases (i.e., NASDAQ IR Insight/Thomson, FactSet, Bloomberg) a plus
- Excellent writing ability with experience in all forms of written communication, from business media news releases to executive talking points
- Possess strong oral communications and leadership skills
- Basic understand general business trends and Wall Street ecosystem
- Strategic thinker and planner.
Please note: This position will also require some travel.